Monday, December 31

Yesterday

 

 


...was my birthday, and a fine day it was too.

The "best present e-vah" (in the breathless tones of a Strictly Come Dancing Chistmas Special contestant) was that I got my deleted-through-no-fault-of-my-own photos back, thanks to a seemingly simple but rather miraculous piece of software.

S very cleverly convinced me that for my birthday I should buy him a mobile phone as a belated Christmas present, and he is now the proud owner of a Nokia N95 which I get to play with as much as I want, so we're both happy geeks.

And last but certainly not least my dear friend M and her husband are in town, so we had dinner with them and the food was almost as good as the company. Bliss.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. happy (belated)birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday. Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I'm sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete