Friday, October 17

Whew, the week is over.

Started off tired and grumpy, and got worse. My dear friend J's sister died, and talking about it with her brought on a dream of my father, which was a happy dream, from which I woke up sobbing and the next day I just kept tearing up whenever I thought it. And I'm not a teary person.

Work was well, work, and boss n° 1 was terribly annoying - I swear she has a built in alarm clock that goes off at 17:44 every day, when 17:45 is the official quitting time - "oh,I know you're going soon, but could you just..." Now if it's a real emergency, fine. When it's every single day, and it's "just" something she could have asked me to do mid-morning but simply didn't bother to tell me about, and I have to take up her slack, well, it gets old. Real old. When I'm happy and chipper I can deal with it with a smile, when I'm tired and grumpy and over-emotional... not so much.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:38 PM

    Hé ben!!!pas cool tout çà. En tout cas, tu étais comme d'habitude dimanche. j'espère que ça va mieux! Bises...

    ReplyDelete
  2. bah, un weekend cool et ça repart... c'était sympa de te voir :-)

    ReplyDelete