Tuesday, November 22

message for KT Tunstall

Yes KT, I’m talking to you.

If you want to start your concert 2 hours after the scheduled time, that’s your prerogative. No doubt beginning a show on time is not cool, not the done thing for the latest hot pop rock husky voiced cutie. Fair enough. I don’t approve, but fair enough.

However.

Please do not come on stage and flippantly say "I’m a girl" as if that were any kind of justification. No doubt some people found that cute and endearing (the men in the audience ? the women in the audience who also use their gender as a dismaying excuse for lack of punctuality ?), but for my part, it just made me want to kick your ass. Say "I’m a rock star" if you must say anything, but not “I’m a girl”. Thank you.

Good show though, once it got going. You really do have a fantastic voice and if you can avoid the pitfalls of the dreaded "second-release-after-a-very successful-debut-album" then you may have quite a career ahead of you.

Nice boots, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment