Friday, February 10

A sign, another sign !

(of my needing a new job)

Two nights in a row, I have dreamed about work. The first dream involved my computer being infected by a virus, and having my ‘net surfing blamed for it (I guilt trip even during sleep !). The second one involved me working for a new boss who was simply odious. When I told him I didn’t see us working well together, he replied that I didn’t have any choice in the matter, and I woke up gasping and feeling really oppressed.

Arrived at the office this morning to more bad news about an assignment. It’s so tiring when projects that should be conducted in 3 months drag on. And on. And on. And on. So that 6, 9 or 12 months later you are still working on the same things, losing motivation day by day. With new projects coming in as well, so that the workload just gets heavier and heavier.

On a cheerier note though, I have rediscovered my gorgeous pair of suede and leather Vanessa Bruno boots and am wearing them today. Thank goodness my fashionista self is a happier bunny than my professional self.

No comments:

Post a Comment