Wednesday, May 23

Playing tag

...as per the lovely JB.

Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blog seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.


1. Just about the only place in the world I'm not particularly interested in travelling to is sub-saharan Africa, and I don't like admitting it because I'm afraid that makes me seem racist. Is that silly?


2. I'm over loving my (not so) new job. In fact, I'm over working. Considering how many years I have left before retirement, and the unlikelyhood of winning the lottery, or marrying rich, this may be problem.


3. One of my plants died today; or rather, I decided today it was beyond saving. OK, so it's only a plant and not a pet, but it still feels sad. And the spot where it lived seems so empty.


4. I'm torn between yearning for minimalism and being a pack-rat at heart.


5. S just got tickets to go see Pirates 3 later on tonight and I'm absurdly excited.


6. I'm intrigued by sitemeters, but think that if no one reads my stuff I'd rather not know!


7. One of my co-workers gave a great big "awwwwww", looking at something behind me in a restaurant, and I turned around, honestly expecting to see a great dog face. But it was a baby. Go figure...

I tag Cookie, Machiruda, Y, Iggy, Pickychick, Kimono Hime, and Livingin Oz.

3 comments:

  1. A great list - thanks for doing it!

    Re: point 1, I know how you feel, I felt like that about India. Point 4, a big fat ditto and 7 - yep, I'd do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAA!!!! What do I do now? Does this mean I have to write 7 thingies on my blog as well?

    *runs in little circles and falls down*

    ReplyDelete
  3. teehee - sorry. you don't have to if you don't want to...

    ReplyDelete