Wednesday, May 9

Shamelessly pinched

... from Jo and Machiruda.

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT.

Scars upon scars on my knees. Used to run around and fall over a lot as a kid. Don't anymore.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?

Hmm. Bedroom, a painting by my mother. Living room, a painting I bought in St Paul de Vence and 2 black and white photos by an old flat-mate/friend who I've since lost touch with.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE.

Mobile is black. Landline is grey.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?

At the moment ? All the Roadrunning, the live album, Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris. Over and over and over. A few old Tom Waits albums (early Waits, not the later stuff). Over and over and over. The soundtrack to Elizabethtown. Over and over and over. Yes, I get a bit obsessive. Oh, and whatever S choses to put on the stereo, but it doesn't really register with me. It's all what I call young people's music, except that it was young people's music back in the early nineties, but I didn't even listen to it back then when I was a young person.

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?

A Picasa collage of photos of S and I. Say awwwwww. Or feel free to puke !

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?

Knowing what I want to do when I grow up. And having it be an attainable goal.

7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?

I believe in equal rights for all, regardless of sexual orientation. So yeah.

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?

Uh. Dunno.

9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?

My father's dead. They were until then. Not 100% sure they still would be today if he hadn't died, but who knows.

10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

Soundtrack to Elizabethtown. Ha. See above.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?

I don't like the dark and never close shutters / pull curtains all the way.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?

Probably some film director, I'm a great cinema weeper. A real person ? My grandmother, seeing her weak and helpless and not recognizing her own family. (She's doing a bit better now, though, yay !)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?

Depends on a lot of things. Mood. Season. Time of day.

Fracas is my favorite sexy scent. Un Jardin en Méditerrannée is great for a summer day, as is Eau de Campagne. Féminité du Bois is warm and spicy, good for winter. So is Clair de Musc and most Lutens scents. If I had to pick only one, probably Narciso Rodriguez for her - a good all-rounder. Honey and orange blossom, but with a light musky base so it's not too sweet or flowery.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Not bothered.

15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS?

No. I've taken them when necessary, but that's all. They helped with pain but didn't make me high or anything. Which is probably a good thing.

16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?

Yes.

17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?

Mmmm pizza... Pancetta. Anchovies. Capers. I'll eat pizza with anything except pineapple, really.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Sushi.

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?

My boss. And Nicolas Sarkozy. (Not mad enough to burn any cars though. Don't look at me, I didn't do it.)

Ha - just realized, after reading Dragon Girl's post, that I totally misunderstood this question and replied the wrong way around... that assumption probably says something about me - "moi, make someone mad ? impossible!"

Anyway, after last weekend, the answer would probably be my mother - whichever way around the question is !

20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment