Sunday, February 3

4 things, inspired by Cookie

4 Jobs I’ve Had:
Waitress
French teacher
EA
and er... that's it.

4 Movies I’ve Watched Over and Over Again:
When Harry Met Sally
A Room with a View
Strictly Ballroom
Fried Green Tomatoes
bonus answers: LOTR, and Princess Bride

4 Places I Have Lived:
Jerusalem
Bangkok
Cartagena (Colombia, not Spain)
Paris

4 Shows I Watch:
eh, none.

4 Places I’ve Been:
New York
Sheffield
Dubrovnik
Florence

4 People Who E-mail Me Regularly:
Boss n°1
Boss n°2
S.
M.

4 Favorite Things to Eat:
Vietnamese, Chinese, French, and Italian food.
More specific things ?
Wasabi peas
Marmite and butter on toast
Falafel from rue des Rosiers
Eggs Benedict

4 Places I’d Rather Be:
Places where I could visit friends I don't see often, so:
Netherlands
DC area
Normandy
San Francisco

4 Things I Look Forward to this Year:
Longer days
Better weather
Bank holidays in May
Learning to ride a bike. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmm, falafel from rue des Rosiers :-)

    ReplyDelete