Wednesday, May 13

On a slippery slope...

... to trashiness.

Monday after Pilates and yoga I was too lazy to change back into street clothes, so I took the metro home wearing sweatpants.  For the first ever, I wore exercise clothes "out" in public. 

Yesterday after going to the movies (Wolverine, fab eye candy, not a great movie, but hey, Wolverine has always been my favorite superhero, and how could I resist an ensemble cast including Hugh Jackman, Ryan "The Abs" Reynolds, and Liev Schrieber looking as butch as I've ever seen him?) we had dinner, at, foodies please forgive me,  KFC.

And today I was seduced by a buy one, get one free offer and succombed to the allure of white wine in a plastic bottle. 

This is the end, my friends.  I used to be a fairly classy chick.  It's all downhill from here. 

2 comments:

  1. annecha10:35 AM

    ah ben bravo!!! du pinard en plastoc, un calbut en lycra, du poulet gras en plastoc... FAUT TE REPRENDRE!

    ReplyDelete