Saturday, August 18

Giverny



...is oh so lovely. My last visit was 15 years ago and Monet's garden is even more beautiful than in my memories - and I want to live in his house. Really. All it needs is an ADSL connection and some modern kitchen appliances and I could move in tomorrow. Seriously, Giverny is an easy day trip from Paris and simply wonderful. The relatively new Museum of American Art is also well worth a visit - I'm impressed at how the architect managed to design a completely modern building from scratch in an old quaint village and have it blend in the landscape so well.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is indeed beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iggy, more photos on Flickr if you're interested! (Although my pics don't go the place justice...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and colourful, can't wait to visit one day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete