Sunday, March 26

random thoughts on a Sunday evening

  • Winner of the 2006 Bloggie for best British blog, Girl with a one track mind is like a cooler, more self-confident, less neurotic, and hell of a lot raunchier Bridget Jones. I like her.
  • On Tuesday I'm going to see the Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash in concert. I've never heard their music, but with a name like that, how could I resist.
  • M is married. Married ! Eek. How did that happen ? Where have the last 10 years gone ?
  • I "mystery shopped" the Paris Lush store and will receive 25 £ worth of vouchers from Lush UK in exchange for my report. Very cool.
  • S finds it very funny that I use the word "cool" so much. I guess "cool" is old school. I have no idea what youth-speak for "cool" is nowadays.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, with a band name like that, how can you refuse!

    Ooh, mystery shopping! What will you buy? Their brown bread mask is fantastic.

    I still like when the French say cool, it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got : Silky Underwear dusting powder, Angels on Bare Skin face cleanser, a couple of the solid shampoos... and samples of moisturizers as well. Good haul. I just love their stuff.

    I'll let you know how the band is !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to a Lush store before, even though we have one in Amsterdam. *makes note to go there soon* I raited (sp) the Rituals store (www.rituals.com) this saturday, they are sinfully good at bathing stuff as well. Btw, just made a post with the almost exact same title. Great minds and all??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookie, I think "random thoughts" is a good post when you want to blog but don't have one thing in particular you want to write about :-)

    And yes, you should check out Lush - their products are really good. The stores smell too strong, and that can be a really be a turn-off sometimes, but the individual products have great scents when they're not all jumbled together.

    ReplyDelete