Saturday, March 25

they're going to the chapel

and they're going to get maaaarried...

My dear friend M and her fiancé D are getting married today in D.C.

I wish them oodles of fun, a hangover-free day tomorrow, and a long and happy life together.

(and while I appreciate the fact that they're not in it for the presents and are not bride and groom-zillas, I do wish they had registered properly - I've been told they did, with both Macy's and Bed Bath and Beyond, but their names don't show up on the online wedding registries of those retailers. What's a friend from across the Atlantic to do ?)

2 comments:

  1. You should have told me! I could have crashed their wedding and told them I was a stand-in for you! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. true...

    I wish I could have afforded to go - we could have had a bloggers mini piss up !

    ReplyDelete