Sunday, May 21

I want I want I want

  • a digital camera.
  • an Ipod Nano. (I actually never listen to music on the go, but they're just so damn cute).
  • a Balenciaga motorcycle bag, the medium sized one, black. (Yes, they are sooooooo 2004, dahling, and fashionistas have since moved on to the Fendi Spy or Chloe Paddingon, but I don't care - the Motorcycle is a little bit slouchy, a little bit rock'n'roll, and I love it).
  • a full day at a fancy spa - manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, the works.
  • a personal shopper and a decent budget, perhaps at Printemps, my favorite department store. Nothing lavish, nothing fancy - am not paparazzi fodder on the red carpet at Cannes after all, but my office wardrobe is in need of an update - a couple classic suits, maybe a cashmere twin-set.
  • another room in my appartment - see, not a townhouse or a duplex with a rooftop garden - just one more room - a home office for S that would serve as a guest bedroom so I can say, "oh please, you don't need a hotel recommendation, you're welcome to stay with us !" and really mean it. The pull-out couch in the living room serves its purpose when necessary but we're all grown ups now and like our privacy and comfort, right ?

1 comment:

  1. Nice list!

    Plus I love that you like a certain bag and who cares if it's not of the minute. I hate this 'it' bag phenomenon. I don't like the others you mention anyway, the Motorcycle is way cooler

    ReplyDelete