Tuesday, July 4

a lovely handbag

Same model as in the photo, but in red grainy leather, from Furla. Boxy rectangular shape, big enough to hold all the usual crap that hangs out in my bags, possibly roomy enough to stuff a book and light sweater in as well. But not too bulky. Can be hand held, carried in crook of elbow, or over a shoulder. Perfect. And it's red - have I mentioned already that it's red ? Cause I don't do white bags. A steal at 174 euros, reduced from 290. But I really can't afford it.

Whine whine whine.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it!!! Do they have Acceseroize (sp) where you are? They have sort of the same bags, but much much cheaper! Bought a great white (!) bag there, lovely until my bottle of Diet Coke exploded in it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red - love it.

    I really need to buy myself a red handbag. I saw one that I fell in love with a few years back, but it was $A500 and at the time, there was no way I could afford it. I have been kicking myself ever since because I have not been able to find one that I LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules, I sympathize. I still pine after a great bag-that-got-away from over 3 years ago !

    ReplyDelete