Thursday, August 31

Looking forward to...

...November 27th - got tickets to see Madeleine Peyroux at the Olympia - one of the most prestigious concert halls in town. Yay !

Of course, there goes my concert budget for the next couple of months - usually I prefer to see lesser known artists in more intimate venues - cheaper, and often more fun as there's more of a connection between small audiences and artists but hey. Once in a while it's nice to splurge on a big name show.

Having said that, a friend of mine just saw Madonna on Monday and her ticket cost 180 euros - madness...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she's great. She has a new album out I think?

    My friend in London paid 199 pounds to see Madonna - highway robbery. I'd like to see her but not for that much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooow, I love her voice and music! Ah, sometimes you just gotta indulge yourself I think (but that's my excuse for nearly every concert I go to...) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete