Monday, August 28

Three things

... as tagged by Ms. Cookie.

3 Things I'm proud of
1) Becoming financially responsible (having to say "I can't afford it" all the time sucks, but on the other hand, it's nice to receive a letter from the bank and think, hmm, what could this be about ? instead of instantly having a panic attack because I know it's going to be bad news).
2) Not caring as much about what people think of me as I did throughout my teens and twenties. It's so liberating !
3) Being "a serious person in professional terms" according to my new boss. Although I'm not quite sure whether I should be proud or amused. Both no doubt.

3 Things I wish for
1) Peace on earth. Failing that, a reconciliation between my mother and my favorite auntie, which is just as unlikely.
2) More motivation, less procrastination. That covers a lot of ground ! Also, I wish it were as easy to pick up good habits as it is bad ones.
3) Continued health and happiness.

3 Things I like about myself
1) I don't take myself too seriously.
2) I'm generally good-natured and optimistic. Generally.
3) I never get PMS.

3 Things I would like to do this lifetime
1) Visit the new museum at Quai Branly (there's one goal I have a good chance of achieving!)
2) Have a garden to tend to, with a vegetable patch.
3) Learn how to ride a goddamned motherfucking bicycle. Little kids can do it. Idiots can do it. Why can't I?

2 comments: